Kids Blast is coming on February 25, 25 at the Kalahari in Wisconsin Dells. We have a few major announcements that you will want to get ready for.
- Wisconsin/N. Michigan Ministry Network Credential Holder Kids Attend FREE!
- Any child within our network 3-6th grade who is a credential holder's child within our network can attend for FREE. In the past, we have had half-price, but we want to make that even better. We are looking for ways to bless our pastor's kids (PK's) and this is one of the ways we want to do that.
- We will also allow the lead children's Ministry Director for a church to send their 3-6th children to Kids Blast for free. We are limiting this to one lead director. Please ask if you need clarification on this.
- We will again be offering incentives for churches who haven't attended previously or bring more kids than our previous 2-day Kids Blast event.
If you qualify in either category below, please call 715.258.8118 or email email@example.com for instructions regarding the free sponsor incentive:
1 - Have never attended Kids Blast before.
2 - Have not attended since 2018
3 - Have increased your 2020 kids attendance by 10% and you are bringing at least 10 kids.
- The cost for Kids Blast is $58 per child or adult. The rooms are $199 per room. Our room block is smaller than in previous years, so I would suggest you get your rooms as soon as possible. The link will be available next week on our website.
- Fund-raising ideas. We are seeking great fundraising ideas for Kids Blast. If you have one please let us know. One idea that I have is to let people in your church sponsor a room. They would pay the $199 for the room and then they would provide a snack and a note that the room leader would read to the room before bedtime. It would be an encouragement in their spiritual walk. Then I would have the kids write a thank you note to their room sponsor letting them know they are appreciated and what they have learned thus far from Kids Blast.
Links will go live next week